Thursday, June 20, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge 31 Top Selections

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Fans...
Time to annouce the DT's top selections for our
2 Magnolia Stamps or Dies Challenge...

Beginner

 

Intermediate
 3. Nicola J




Expert

 2. *Chantal*




Well done ladies,
lovely lovely cards!!!
Please feel free to take the appropriate badges
and post them to your blog!

Our 2 prize winners are
 19. Engelchen   and  4. ash b 
Please email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize!

3 comments:

  1. wow girls what a beautiful cards!!!!!
    I love it
    Huggles Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ladies for picking me as the Intermediate top pick this week, I'm overjoyed!!!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my sweet Edwin!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete