Thursday, December 13, 2012

Challenge #6 Snowflake Top 5

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Followers...

Thanks to all who joined in our

Snowflake Challenge...

as always, a tough decision as there are 
always so many of you that
just rock the themes with your beautiful creations..
 Here our the DT's top 5









Congrats to all our top 5 ladies!!!
Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to receive your
Marvelous Magnolia
Top 5 Blinkie.

Our randomly selected winner

of

the Tildas Town is

23. Sherry King 
and
  the Marker Pop  Prize winner is





Please contact Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

4 comments:

  1. Eu ganhei!!!Oba!!
    Muito feliz.
    Obrigada. Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my calendar for the top 5. I'm honored to put the fab badge on my blog! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration every time! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, how wonderful, congratulations to all the lovely entries, some gorgeous pieces this time
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

  4. Gorgeous creations from the DT, as always!
    Thank you soo much for choosing my card as your top 5♥♥.. aND...MY FIRST IN THIS CAHALLENGE..JIIPI:) I'll wear the badge proudly back to my blog!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete